Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night on the news they tell us that Seattle is #2 in the nation for worst traffic (we already knew this)

Then they say we are one of the best for courteous drivers..... :dunno:

Go figure... Must be the Starbucks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
in_d_haus said:
So last night on the news they tell us that Seattle is #2 in the nation for worst traffic (we already knew this)

Then they say we are one of the best for courteous drivers..... :dunno:

Go figure... Must be the Starbucks!
:confused: What are you talking Willis? Is the Prozac that you guys take to forget about the semi-English weather :D
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
in_d_haus said:
So last night on the news they tell us that Seattle is #2 in the nation for worst traffic (we already knew this)
Wasn't it #1 before Rip took holiday ? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Dateline: Seattle

DaveN323i said:


:confused: What are you talking Willis? Is the Prozac that you guys take to forget about the semi-English weather :D
Doesn't your Starbucks sell double tall Prozac Lattes?
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dateline: Seattle

nate328Ci said:
But my english is still better than your german :D :bigpimp:
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
3,440 Posts
in_d_haus said:
So last night on the news they tell us that Seattle is #2 in the nation for worst traffic (we already knew this)

Then they say we are one of the best for courteous drivers..... :dunno:

Go figure... Must be the Starbucks!

Really? :dunno: When I was in Atlanta last week several people there were stating they were #2. Oh well, I guess they were wrong. It's pretty bad there.:mad:
 

·
I like cookies.
Joined
·
18,102 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dateline: Seattle

Alex Baumann said:


But my english is still better than your german :D :bigpimp:
You mean that people speak other languages besides English! :yikes:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dateline: Seattle

nate328Ci said:
You mean that people speak other languages besides English! :yikes:
You didn't know that, did you ? :D
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dateline: Seattle

DaveN323i said:


Isn't English bastardized German? :bigpimp:
Apparently not in Texas :D
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
I find it hard to believe that Seattle could be worse than Boston or NYC...especially Boston during "The big dig" :yikes: Seattle must be horrendous :yikes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Mike 325xi said:
I find it hard to believe that Seattle could be worse than Boston or NYC...especially Boston during "The big dig" :yikes: Seattle must be horrendous :yikes:
Oh come on! Boston is...well..different. Eons ago, I bought my first car in Boston (A Subaru - I was a poor student). The first thing the salesman did was to teach me how to drive in Boston:

At a four corner intersection: [Salesman] "See that car coming on your right?"
[Me] "Yes."
[Salesman] "Ignore it."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike 325xi said:
I find it hard to believe that Seattle could be worse than Boston or NYC...especially Boston during "The big dig" :yikes: Seattle must be horrendous :yikes:
Survey is based upon how long people sit in traffic.. our commute during rush hour is pretty much daily gridlock.
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
DaveN323i said:


Oh come on! Boston is...well..different. Eons ago, I bought my first car in Boston (A Subaru - I was a poor student). The first thing the salesman did was to teach me how to drive in Boston:

At a four corner intersection: [Salesman] "See that car coming on your right?"
[Me] "Yes."
[Salesman] "Ignore it."
I dread flying into Logan. It's a great walking city to visit but driving is just scary :yikes:

From the times I have been there your salesman wasn't kidding!! :eek:
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
in_d_haus said:


Survey is based upon how long people sit in traffic.. our commute during rush hour is pretty much daily gridlock.
OK...maybe you don't have as many highways into the cities. Boston, NYC, Philly and DC are traffic nightmares too but there are a lot of roads into the cities. That would explain how Seattle got to number 2.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top