BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
I love my 318iS
112 Posts
yes they have improved dramatically and I've talked with the owner about it already
evidently the crew that was working for him at that time was fired and has been completely replaced, they actually answer e-mails now and the phone calls, plus the reply like lightning if you contact them on BimmerForums

so it is a light/day difference in the way they handle their operations since the time I made the first post, at that time I was pretty ticked at them but I decided to give them a second chance and I'm glad I did :thumbup:

for my car I have ordered from them:

rotors and pads for the front of my car
M3 front bumper
clear corners/sidemarkers all the way around
depo head lights with angel eyes
floor mats
xenon interior kit
crystal fog lights
55 watt HIDs for the foglights
and soon I'll be ordering the replacement trim from them
Freaking sweet, you just filled me with so much confidence. I have a buddy of mine that didn't like their service as well. He ordered their M3 front bumper, and the grill mesh thing doesn't fit. I tried to fit it myself and no way in hell it does. So I decided to do some research, found this thread and tried to bump it up. So I'm going to give them a shot as soon as I get some cash... XD

·
Life finds a way
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
When did they get a new crew, as of a month ago, they still sucked.
It has been a few months, why do you say they suck? I've talked with almost everyone there and it has been quite positive. When the owner himself goes out of his way to help someone, that really means a lot. He has already helped me out a couple times and when I talk with technical support, they stick with you until the problem is solved. I know this because I had an issue with one of their tail lights, I was on the phone with the guy for at least an hour and not once did he show any sign of impatience and continued to offer ways to help me over the phone. Not many companies have employees like that, most will just shrug it off and blame you for breaking it. If you have a problem then you need to speak with Jim, the owner. He will make sure you are taken care of asap! For it taking awhile to get something shipped, yes they do take a couple weeks sometimes to ship something, but at their rock bottom prices it is worth it. If you need something quickly, go ahead and pay the premium for it. If you want something at wholesale pricing, order from DDM. I haven't had any quality issues with their products other than my tail lights (and busted fog light...thanks to Atlanta's roads) and they were able to quickly resolve the issue. At first they sent me a replacement tail light thinking that was the issue but after receiving the new one, come to find out my bulb sockets were not properly pushed all the way out so I had to slightly modify the tail light to make them work.

idk, my first experience with them was awesome, second was terrible and wrote that note, then tried a third time and ever since it has been positive. They know who I am since I've called soo much to get information about their products and ordering stuff.

but seriously, talk with Jim!

·
Banned
843 Posts
I sent them a email about their m3 front bumpers..they emailed back in a couple of hours!!i think everyone should give them a chance!! Cmon they have the f-in best prices something you cant refuse!

·
I love my 318iS
112 Posts
It has been a few months, why do you say they suck? I've talked with almost everyone there and it has been quite positive. When the owner himself goes out of his way to help someone, that really means a lot. He has already helped me out a couple times and when I talk with technical support, they stick with you until the problem is solved. I know this because I had an issue with one of their tail lights, I was on the phone with the guy for at least an hour and not once did he show any sign of impatience and continued to offer ways to help me over the phone. Not many companies have employees like that, most will just shrug it off and blame you for breaking it. If you have a problem then you need to speak with Jim, the owner. He will make sure you are taken care of asap! For it taking awhile to get something shipped, yes they do take a couple weeks sometimes to ship something, but at their rock bottom prices it is worth it. If you need something quickly, go ahead and pay the premium for it. If you want something at wholesale pricing, order from DDM. I haven't had any quality issues with their products other than my tail lights (and busted fog light...thanks to Atlanta's roads) and they were able to quickly resolve the issue. At first they sent me a replacement tail light thinking that was the issue but after receiving the new one, come to find out my bulb sockets were not properly pushed all the way out so I had to slightly modify the tail light to make them work.

idk, my first experience with them was awesome, second was terrible and wrote that note, then tried a third time and ever since it has been positive. They know who I am since I've called soo much to get information about their products and ordering stuff.

Confirmed, DDM FTW!

·
Search: Top right corner
1,127 Posts

I had a post in another ddm tuning thread, saving 50 bucks over a 5 week periods comes out to be 10 bucks a week or a six pack a week, which to me is nothing. I've had 4 emails non-answered and 2 or 3 phone calls (can't remember anymore) not answered (when I asked them about it more of "I don't know"), voice mails that basically stated that I need to call them back but no reason given (who leaves a voice mail, "hey call me" when they pay you a ton of money for a service) and I've spoken to multiple people and gotten "I don't know" answers. I'm glad you've had great experiences but if you called Turner motorsport or UUC on the phone they would help you too and take less than 2 weeks to pack your sub-quality stuff to ship. DDM tuning is great for budget stuff that none one sells. They will continue to stay in business because of prices, like walmart. Not because they have quality stuff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would be one of those people that are on a super tight budget, the problem is that I live all the way down here in Miami, FL.

How long was the wait?
I got the rear bumper within 7 - 10 days . The side skirts were out of stock so that took a lttle longer. I bought the M mirrors and that took about 5 days. My rear bunper came cracked and I called them and they had another one to me ASAP. Told me to keep the old one:thumbup:

·
I love my 318iS
112 Posts
I got the rear bumper within 7 - 10 days . The side skirts were out of stock so that took a lttle longer. I bought the M mirrors and that took about 5 days. My rear bunper came cracked and I called them and they had another one to me ASAP. Told me to keep the old one:thumbup:
Damn, I think I'm going to stick with DDM, you guys are awesome. I have to do some body work for the passenger side. Does anyone one know of a good body shop for BMW's in the Miami FL area. I'll do a forum search soon.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts