Sirius
Harmon Kardon

MSRP: $46,090
Invoice: $42,615

Negotiated sales price: $43,704
Doc fee: $399 (big I know)
7 security deposits

Pmt: $558 (tax included)

Ideally I wanted to get my payment down around $530, how does this deal sound to you all and can I feasibly get that payment down out of the money over invoice and or doc fee.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have worked through the config on that site and it helped. Can anyone tell me if the MACO and training fees should be added to the invoice price when trying to negotiated a final sales price? Or do I just work from the invoice price?

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,590 Posts
I have worked through the config on that site and it helped. Can anyone tell me if the MACO and training fees should be added to the invoice price when trying to negotiated a final sales price? Or do I just work from the invoice price?
You are not required to add them, however they are real line-item adds to true dealer cost.

So, if you are basing your offer on "X amount of dealer profit over invoice" it needs to be figured in...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are not required to add them, however they are real line-item adds to true dealer cost.

So, if you are basing your offer on "X amount of dealer profit over invoice" it needs to be figured in...
Ok so is my logic right here:

MSRP: $46,090
Invoice price $42,615
Maco/Training $400
True cost to dealer $43,015

Negotiated price: $43,700

So am I paying $700 over invoice for this car?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Are there no incentives for the wagon right now? Without much research it does not look like a great deal at all.

I would contact a sponsor for a quote. I have basically the same car as yours. Got it in August and the numbers were much better. I would think there are better deals now, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Bimmer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.