·
Pundit
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When can we expect to see dealer incentives on the 05 coupes? :dunno:

·
Rocket Scientist
1,455 Posts
Since I just picked up a 330Ci for my wife I'd say the incentives should start any day now. :cry:

Actually probably not until next year. I believe there will be a 2006 coupe as there will be a 2006 M3 and the E90 coupe doesn't arrive until the 2007 model year. That's what I've heard anyway. Just as likley I'm wrong. :rofl:

RCK said:
When can we expect to see dealer incentives on the 05 coupes? :dunno:

·
Rocket Scientist
1,455 Posts
Well, then I would expect some sort of incentives to start in the summer. Maybe not as good as the sedans since allocation on coupes seems scarcer (just anecdotal evidence). The thing is if it's like they did with the E46 sedans the lease residuals will tank and the money factors will zoom up. If you want to buy then it will be great with the incentives. If you want to lease it will be a wash with the incentives compensating for a low residual and poor money factor. When we ordered our 330Ci I looked at sedans and it would have been a wash for this very reason (on a lease). The coupes still have a decent residual and a fantastic money factor.

RealM3 said:
The E90 coupe is expected this fall and the convertible next spring.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
:confused:

RealM3 said:
E90 3er coupe fall of 2005? Do you mean fall of 2006?

If the E9X coupe is expected this fall, the E46/2 should be ceasing production about now and we're been told it will be built in MY2006.

:dunno:

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
RealM3 said:
The new coupes will be out in around a year (approximately), not this fall. The convertibles will be out in late 2006/early 2007.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts