BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a question for dealers or those who have recently purchased a 328i Sedan.

If you were going to structure a realistic deal on a 328 how would it look? I am looking at a 36 month lease with 12K miles. Would consider 24 months if it was affordable. I'd like metallic paint, xeon, premium, heated seats, auto. I have about $2,000 in trade equity. My credit is good.

Show me how a good deal would be structured. If you sell cars near East Tennessee, I'd consider traveling to buy from you.

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
The answer is simple. Find a car that it is fairly close to your desired specification. Pay a modest margin that's mutually agreeable and fair over wholesale. Pay as close to buy rate as fair as possible.

As for your trade, the market will bear what the market will give, so there will likely be some consistency in the trade in values.

36 months will likely be your best bet since you're not putting a whole lot of cap reduction.

Naturally, the payment would be contigent upon trade in value, options, and annual mileage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts