BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to place an order this week for an X6 35i and would like recommendations for no-nonsense dealers that will give me a good price. I live in upstate NY, but am considering a PCD delivery, so dealer location doesn't really matter.

If you don't feel comfortable posting details here, you can PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently went through the same process (trying to find a dealer that was no-nonsense). I found the Springfield MO dealership to be just that. With no haggling at all I was able to get them to quote me a new 2011 X6 at $1000 over invoice, and all the rates they quoted me had no markup on the money factor.

I talked with Nicholas (Sales Manager I believe), their number is 877-791-2114.

When I initially contacted them, all I did was ask for someone with the authority to negotiate MSRP vs Invoice Price, and they put me in contact with Nicholas.

·
Go Phillies!
638 Posts
Contact Russell Juelg at Mt. Laurel BMW (formerly DeSimone) in South Jersey--exit 4 off the NJ turnpike at 856-840-1440.

He goes out of his way for his customers--any problems I have had (even after sale)--he makes go away and his follow-up is incredible. I used to work in this business when I was going to school and he is as upfront as you will find. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts