BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer I have been talking to about a ED 335i Sedan says he doesn't have the pricing yet so I cant place an order but I have seen folks here say they have ordered and have a pick up date. Should I show him the link of the pricing here? I need to order because I need to coordinate my schedule for pickup in Oct.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, I am royally pissed. He left the message on my VM but when I got around to calling back they said he was gone for the day and he is off tomorrow so I need to call back friday. I am worrying that the date I need to pickup will be full by the time I get his butt in gear:tsk: :mad:

·
Registered
269 Posts
like xspeedy said... find new dealer...

·
Registered
80 Posts
radgator1 said:
The dealer I have been talking to about a ED 335i Sedan says he doesn't have the pricing yet so I cant place an order but I have seen folks here say they have ordered and have a pick up date. Should I show him the link of the pricing here? I need to order because I need to coordinate my schedule for pickup in Oct.
I haven't seen any availability info on the 335 SEDAN yet. Has it been confirmed for production?

EDIT: Ignore my comment, I've been spending too much time in the Z area, and wasn't up to speed on the 3 series news!!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Don't chase that CA, if you like the Dealership, speak to the Sales Manager or find a different Dealer. There are plenty of people out there, willing to earn your business and not just be an order taker with the lowest price.A dedicated SA walks you through everything, and maintains contact with you,long after your trip has ended ! We all sell the same product, but some are very good at service beyond the date your car rolls off that boat from Europe , while others are not as professional or caring !

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
btw, pricing has been out for a while on the '07 3 Seies.........the ED invoice on a 5 Series is going up after 9/1 but if you order before, you will be price protected till the end of November without an increase

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.