· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100,045 MSRP car, Taking 10k off
Buy rate .00185
Nor sure resid

Monthly pmt $1,246.00

What do you think about this deal?

Trying to get a firm handle on the upfront fees.

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

where can I find the specifics of the option allowance and loyalty because I do qualify. What would be a proper MF.

Need some ammo to go back to them
Thanks

· Twin Turbo Addict
621 Posts
Lazy post but MF is being fully marked up. There is a 7000 option allowance and loyalty,etc if you qualify. I got over 15k off MSRP.
$15k off msrp? How did you pull that off?

All the option credits ($1,200 buildout and option credits, for ex., $2k on E92's) may not apply if they ended the programs on the FY 12's.

· Registered
453 Posts
$15k off msrp? How did you pull that off?

All the option credits ($1,200 buildout and option credits, for ex., $2k on E92's) may not apply if they ended the programs on the FY 12's.
He's talking about the 7-series. Not the 3-series. $15,000 off on a 2012 7-series is pretty easy to get right now.

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya guys, sorry on that. I own a E92 and this is another lease for my father. What the best course to get 15k off. He offered 10k off the car. I will go back and say 15k off with the MF at .00145 and see what happens

· Registered
8,246 Posts

· Registered
453 Posts
You have to understand that dealers want to dump the 2012 7-series as quickly as possible because the updated 2013 models are coming out this month with the 8-speed auto, LED lights, new Navigation, Auto Stop-start, and updated suspension. So it's only going to get harder to sell the 2012 models.

A lot of the incentives on the '12 technically expired yesterday, but they will probably be extended for this month to boost sales. So you have $7,000 option credit available. The markup on a $100,000 7-series is around $9,000. So that's $16,000 total. Then you have the owner's loyalty incentive (last month it was $750). If you are a current BMWFS customer and downloaded the BMW App you can get another $700 off. Team USA voucher is another $1,000 off. And I think that's all of it. Now that you know the numbers you can negotiate a better deal and agree on a price that you feel comfortable with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.