Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Title says it all. Any dealers interested in my business please PM as I am looking to lease a 2017 X1. Thanks!
so, did you ever contact adrian avila as was recommended in your other thread earlier this year when we several people attempted to help you with your purchase?

If you could not work it out with adrian (entirely possible) you are back to the drawing board and YOU need to find some dealers to work with. There are not many dealers who actually hang out in the "ask a dealer" forum.

It doesnt really work like " DEALERS!! Contact me and bid for my business!!!" here. There is a list of sponsor dealers. Here it is, at least as it related to the last time I saw it:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=925490

Reach out to one of them and contact them.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,611 Posts
Wow. Yes, the title really does tell it all. I bet every CA in the country is SALIVATING at the thought of leasing YOU an X1!!!!! I BET your PM inbox is OVERFLOWING with folks who are just DYING to have a chance to do business with YOU!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Wow. Yes, the title really does tell it all. I bet every CA in the country is SALIVATING at the thought of leasing YOU an X1!!!!! I BET your PM inbox is OVERFLOWING with folks who are just DYING to have a chance to do business with YOU!!!!!!!
See now I need to learn to be more subtle and nuanced, and courteous, like you are Quack:eek:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,477 Posts
My brother.....

;)

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,611 Posts
... from a different mother!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts