·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
delete pls

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Sometimes we just need a "nothing" thread. What's your thoughts on nothing?

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
--- ------ ------- -------------------

·
Registered
125 Posts
hmmmmm...how about....how many people actually use their paddle shifters? I have yet to touch mine.
I don't even have any to play with. I sure hope I am not getting "paddle envy" !!!

·
A BMW, 7 Series of course
515 Posts
Sometimes when I am sitting in the hallway I just love to stare at the babes that walk by... WOWZA! I would post pictures but it would be too noticeable if I tried to take them :(

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
hmmmmm...how about....how many people actually use their paddle shifters? I have yet to touch mine.
I use mine all the time. I love the paddles and had em retrofitted on my prior 7.

I am shopping for women's clothes now or my clothes.....hmmmm. You decide
ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1386191620.955092.jpg

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Since we're on the topic of "nothing", I was just pondering the question of should Ohio State be ranked #2? I am a Buckeye fan, but think we would be better off served being ranked 3rd, 4th or 5th and going to the Rose Bowl and possibly winning vs. going to a National Championship Game and getting waxed. That way next year when we are still undefeated and go 12-0 people will feel we are worthy.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Sorry no one will touch your paddles. One day you will find that special boy.

only you..only you would say that lol.

Saw a B7 poser today. Car was painted a faded purple (dirty and no gloss on the paint) Had fake alpine rims and two pipes in the back like a 730d would have. Looked ridiculous. I had to smile because until I joined this forum I would have never been able to spot it. Had the sound down however, deep throttle engine type sound.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I got a new watch, it isnt fancy for everyday use. How you guys like it? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Nice watch. Has some Hublot aspects.

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
I got a new watch, it isnt fancy for everyday use. How you guys like it? :)
Is the watch tired? Is that why it has it's own pillow??? Silly lazy watches...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
We've seen your 7s - now let's see your watches

This one is about to get traded in for the classic pretentiousness that is a Date Just II. Breitlings are just too damn big. Sometimes it feels like I'm lifting, even when I'm just sending out an email.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 93752 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.