BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yes, sorry to say that the little gift shop on the first floor of the delivery center is now gone. Replaced by some other bureau of teutonic efficiency. I asked Gunther when I was there 2 weeks ago and he mentioned it just didn't do enough business to warrant the space. It's a shame because I thought it was an excellent idea and a good place to pick up maps and other things.

What made me think about it was that was where I bought my convertible wind deflector when I picked up my 325cic in March 2002. That was a godsend, and it was cheaper there at the time, too. Best of all, because it "attaches" to the car it was considered part of the equipment and transported back to the states in the car. I didn't have to lug it home in my bags.

· Registered
1,563 Posts
where else can you go to get accessories that might be specific to Germany for BMW's in Munich?

· mmm... carbs!
3,111 Posts
RChoudry said:
where else can you go to get accessories that might be specific to Germany for BMW's in Munich?
There is a dealership not far from there.

BMW Group Niederlassung München
Frankfurter Ring 35
80807 München
Fax: 089/3535-1507

They gave me a free oil pouch after I asked them if they could sell me the pouch without the liter of oil.

· Registered
1,756 Posts
What about the wheel-locks?

So I guess you can't have the prep folks install the wheel-locks for you anymore?

That was a nice little service that they did.

-MrB

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Yes, this is where I did my ED last time. Or as Bee put it... 'hey old timer!' :p

I plan to head over there right after the pickup, just to see familiar sites, show my (new since then wife) the place, and see what they have displayed.... the off to Regensburg.

xspeedy said:
BMW Group Niederlassung München
Frankfurter Ring 35
80807 München
Fax: 089/3535-1507

· In Driving Heaven
2,783 Posts
mrbelk said:
So I guess you can't have the prep folks install the wheel-locks for you anymore?

That was a nice little service that they did.

-MrB
As I understand it, they stopped doing that even before the gift shop closed. Perhaps the prep folks didn't want the extra work at the last minute.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.