BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much in advance should i have received my delivery packet? i dont have it yet and i leave june 6th? is there anything in there that i absolutely need? my dealer said he is checking on it. bee are u there?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
wagonman said:
how much in advance should i have received my delivery packet? i dont have it yet and i leave june 6th? is there anything in there that i absolutely need? my dealer said he is checking on it. bee are u there?
You gonna need to chill out Wagonman....I don't think you gonna make it to your delivery date! :rofl:

You will get it maybe 3 days before you leave. There's nothing there you will need. The food voucher they will ask for at the center but you can still eat if you don't have it.

Other that that, there's a munich train map, a highway book and dropoff list.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chill

arnolds said:
You gonna need to chill out Wagonman....I don't think you gonna make it to your delivery date! :rofl:

You will get it maybe 3 days before you leave. There's nothing there you will need. The food voucher they will ask for at the center but you can still eat if you don't have it.

Other that that, there's a munich train map, a highway book and dropoff list.
me chill? c'mon i'me getting ready to red line that baby on the first day. 155 mph or bust :thumbup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I got my packet today, 5 days after dropping off The Big Check at the dealer, pickup day is 3 weeks from next Wednesday. Everything was in there as described in another thread here. :thumbup:

Edie

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is the first I've heard about an ED packet. Can anyone describe the details about this? It doesn't sound like a big deal, but I'm just curious. From what I've read on this thread, it seems to be a basic info packet the dealer gives you a few days before your scheduled pickup in Munich, and after you've paid for your vehicle. Is that about right? Also, do they mail it to you, or do you have to pick it up yourself. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
RedStripe said:
....it seems to be a basic info packet the dealer gives you a few days before your scheduled pickup in Munich, and after you've paid for your vehicle. Is that about right? .....
Ja!!

....Also, do they mail it to you, ......
Ja!!!

:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Dude,

I am sorry but as the big boss beewang has said Ja...

This subject has been beaten to death. A simple search reveals a lot!!! :)

RedStripe said:
This is the first I've heard about an ED packet. Can anyone describe the details about this? It doesn't sound like a big deal, but I'm just curious. From what I've read on this thread, it seems to be a basic info packet the dealer gives you a few days before your scheduled pickup in Munich, and after you've paid for your vehicle. Is that about right? Also, do they mail it to you, or do you have to pick it up yourself. Thanks.

·
---------
460 Posts
Could somebody post a picture of the rainbow pen? I wonder if it's good design.

The clock that I have received in my packet doesn't seem too useful for travel (rather for decoration). I also didn't find any food voucher mentioned in this thread. Anyway, as a Polish saying goes, "don't look in the teeth of a free horse" (something like that at least).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.