BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that i put a deposit down on the M6. The dealership says i should be able to order in Dec and take possession in the spring sometime; i guess we shall c.

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
BMWenthusiast said:
cool...remember when you get it, we want pictures!
Forget pictures, come on down to Austin and lets get some seat time :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No prob guys ill leave the dealership and head on down to austin.. "road trip" lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats. My dealer in Canada told me he thought I would get March'06 production so can pick it up in Germany in April most likely. Will get firm dates about 90 days before.I put my deposit down in January '05.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I havnt actually picked any color or options yet.. I suppose ill do that when i can order in December. They told me car will be in the low to mid 90's. I dont expect to get a super deal since the car is so new to the market and all but ill try my best. lol If i get any new information ill post right away..

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
cbettis said:
I havnt actually picked any color or options yet.. I suppose ill do that when i can order in December. They told me car will be in the low to mid 90's. I dont expect to get a super deal since the car is so new to the market and all but ill try my best. lol If i get any new information ill post right away..
Expect MSRP if you are dealing with one of BMW's more reputable dealerships, not a penny more and certainly not a penny less. I am also assuming that you are on the wait list for a prod. slot?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i got on the list after i got my m3 but just put a deposit down last week. gonna be a long wait..

·
Registered
1 Posts
deposit on m5 and m6

here in so fla we are taking deposits for sales at sticker not a penny over... anyone interested please let me know... the list is currently not over loaded..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts