BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BMW 750LI 2008, white alpine with beige interior, shadowline black trim around windows, 3 spoke steering wheel. Has the $5000 accessory 20" BBS 3 Piece Forged wheels, comfort access, premium seat, premium sound package, sport package, rear entertainment, sunshades, Ipod integration, Iphone 3GS cradle, no tint (thinking bout it)... M Tec angel eyes version 2.1, LED license plate ( just order dem, cumin soon)...

suggestions r welcome...:p

Attachments

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx mate....u already no!!

·
Go Gators
10,339 Posts
Not an M edition, its a sport (shadowline black trim around windows, 3 spoke steering wheel). Nice 750 it is though. Has the $5000 accessory 20" BBS 3 Piece Forged wheels (very very nice and light).

Keep it clean. No tints. Fish bowl it. :thumbup::thumbup:

Take that front tag off too and bracket, replace with straight strip from dealer.

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not an M edition, its a sport (shadowline black trim around windows, 3 spoke steering wheel). Nice 750 it is though. Has the $5000 accessory 20" BBS 3 Piece Forged wheels (very very nice and light).

Keep it clean. No tints. Fish bowl it. :thumbup::thumbup:

Take that front tag off too and bracket, replace with straight strip from dealer.
thnks m8te .. i was thinking bout doing the tag i wasnt sure cuz i never seen them on a white 750 tho... and y not tint it? just wondering

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Looks nice! Do you have the BMW ipod integration? If yes, does it work with your rear entertainment system? I say go for tint! 20% on the back, 35% on the front!

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
i like your style...:thumbup:

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those wheels are awesome

here is what i would do to that car:

1. Drop it with KW v3s
2. Spacers to flush those wheels out
3. and THAT'S IT!
yea im thinking on doing that however buy them is 1 thing but have them install is another thing.. cuz i no the dealership will ask me for way too much.

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price, miles? Love the wheels!
i got for $44k it has 29k miles on it.. i love them too they look hard :)

please dnt tell me datz a bad deal...it is CPO

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What was the list price? With CPO? Where did you buy it?
i bought at braman motor ... the tag price was 49k .. but i got for 44 .. good or bad deal? :dunno: honest opinion welcome

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Good deal for the low miles options and color.:thumbup:

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks nice! Do you have the BMW ipod integration? If yes, does it work with your rear entertainment system? I say go for tint! 20% on the back, 35% on the front!
yes i do have it .. it works but not with video, musics only which kinda sucks:cry:

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Hi everyone .. Im new to this forum ..i was just wondering ...can you guys give me any suggestions about the angel eyes .. I wanna upgrade my lights but i don't know what to get and where .. Nd how would i know they will feet in my car ... I have a 750li 07' also the license plate lights i want led.....
!!!!
Hey guys i need a lil bit of help here .. I have an 07 750li ..i dnt have no v12 engine but i would like to put the side emblem/mark that says v12 ..for some rason i cant find it .. Someone direct me please thnk you.. And also any mods list ..im new i just got my 7 and i wanna do some cool stuff
car looks nice:thumbup: but you've mentioned twice already that its an 07 model and now its an 08. a bit confused.:confused:

·
mr.750
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea my mistakes....it is a 2008

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.