BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lovely ride and lovely finish!:thumbup: Is the little ghost OEM?:D
Nice job.

However... I would be quite frightened if I had that many large trees at my house. :(
naa its JDM lol jp. the reason for that is I entered the Adam's polishes detail contest. figured id spice it up a bit to win.
TX STYLE the 7 is in the garage almost all the time, my dads 3 series is as well and my bike. The rest of the cars sleep outside unfortunatly.

·
It's all about me!
1,519 Posts
Great looking car and nice job on the detail job! Looks good!

Now, you have some leaves to rake....

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
nice car bro

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you drive a seven and you dad has a 3series? I thought it works the other way around. JK
yea well he hates big cars and also is losing his job... so hes not buyin anything new right now.. next up for him is a porsche cayman he said. i guess well c

·
Porsche Ex-Pat
660 Posts
Nice looking ride.

Out of curiosity, how much does raking that pile of leaves pay these days? I think I used to get $5, and that was 25 years ago.

·
Registered
12,022 Posts
So you drive a seven and you dad has a 3series? I thought it works the other way around. JK
So the real question should be you drive a 7 and live with your parents.....Ballin:rofl:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice looking ride.

Out of curiosity, how much does raking that pile of leaves pay these days? I think I used to get $5, and that was 25 years ago.
i just graduated from college and grad school. so im just starting off only been workin in finance a few years. and my X is having a baby so i figured id live at home. they dont care

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
6spdg37s , we have alot in common.. I just bought my 750 about a month ago, I bought mine from the bmw in freehold, living at home.. You must be around 24ish?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts