Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C'mon.... I find it hard to believe there are only two people from here. I was hoping to plan a get together a couple times a year. Something where we could share our passion and knowledge of the cars we love to drive...

·
Registered
204 Posts
The snow was ****ty, but I only got stuck twice and that's cause I was framed out lol. I had my snows put on the weekend before Xmas and thank god I did.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been stuck myself... But, i'm running on last years tires. Getting new rubber this coming week. Where do you shop for tires?

·
ZHP = Patlabor
2,340 Posts
My in-laws live in Troy and used to live in Rochester Hills. Wife is from the area but we only visit during the fall and summertime.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My in-laws live in Troy and used to live in Rochester Hills. Wife is from the area but we only visit during the fall and summertime.
Good deal. Silly question, but, when you visit do you fly or drive?

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Lived in Birmingham MI through high school, went to CA for college, came back to MI and bought my first house in Royal Oak, then moved back to CA and never looked back.
Bought my first BMW at Auto Strasse in Ann Arbor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New here to Sterling Heights....looking for a decent repair shop. 14 Mile from Mound to Ryan has me needing a new radiator due to a stress crack.
Can you recommend anyone?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New here to Sterling Heights....looking for a decent repair shop. 14 Mile from Mound to Ryan has me needing a new radiator due to a stress crack.
Can you recommend anyone?
Do it yourself! Very easy. If you need a hand, hit me up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am in the East lansing area and looking for someone qualified to do some mechanical work on my 2003 325i. Anyone on here know of someone. I don't mind driving some distance if someone that is a good mechanic.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ypsilanti here....been doing most of the wrenching on my car by myself. Most of it's pretty straightforward and there are lots of tutorials available if you need a little guidance. Bad time of year, but a get together of some sort when the weather gets better (July? :rofl:) would be cool...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts