BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time owner of 2010 335i coupe with M package.....I've had the car 2 days and just like most Iphone owners i'm wondering why I didn't own one sooner....SICK!! I love it. If anyone can suggest some mods/upgrades and where to get them I would greatly appreciate it. I'm just looking to add between 50-100hp without breaking the car and staying under at least $2k.

Mike

·
I Know Nothing
658 Posts
Well this forum isn't as tailored to modding as some others. Most on here, including myself, prefer to keep their cars mostly stock.

Having said that, there are a few players in the 335i tuning market. Companies like Burger Motorsports and Vishnu offer piggyback tunes called Juicebox and Procede, respectfully, that offer a lot of bang for the buck. Other companies such as GIAC choose to tune by way of re-flashing your ECU and a least one, Dinan, offers a comprehensive warranty to replace what BMW voids.

It's really up to you as to what route you go. From what I've read, all have pros and cons so it would behoove you to do a bit of research. Try N54Tech.com and E90Post.com for starters and go from there.

Good luck to you and let us know what you decide and what your impressions are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Schrute-

thanks for the advice...I will look into it...on a side note I had the dealer swap out the rims before I bought it and now I'm getting a tire malfunction on the nav screen. i looked it up in the manual and when I go to reset it it the reset button is grayed out, meaning it won't let me reset it???

Mike

·
Registered
841 Posts
Schrute-

thanks for the advice...I will look into it...on a side note I had the dealer swap out the rims before I bought it and now I'm getting a tire malfunction on the nav screen. i looked it up in the manual and when I go to reset it it the reset button is grayed out, meaning it won't let me reset it???

Mike
The dealer should have re-programmed your TPMS for free prior to buying your car. I'd bring it back for them to do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts