BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed a Dice Silverline Pro and it will work flawlessly for a day or two at which time it will either stop working while I'm driving or while resting overnight. Hitting mode button on the head unit just shows "No Disk" on the radio display. Doing the battery reset will resolve the problem for a day or two but then the dice unit will go unrecognized again. I have exchanged the unit and the cabling with Dice and the have not found issue with the units I have returned. Like many others I agree that when working the sound is great, but at this pace I'm resetting by disconnecting the battery 5 times a week:cry:

My set up is, Silverline Pro in a 2002 330 xi, business CD head unit, no nav, no cd changer but the car is prewired for it. Using it primarily with a 3g Iphone but have also tried a third generation Ipod with the same result. I disconnect the phone when ever I leave the car.

Dice support has done what they can and I'm thinking this may be more a BMW centric problem. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts