Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read about it at www.autoexpress.co.uk. They're saying a remake is coming starring Mark Wahlberg. And it MAY feature the new Mini. They also mentioned that "the thrilling car chase action" will be shot in LA. I've never seen this movie before...maybe I'll rent it from Blockbuster tonight.
:)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I've seen it, and it is a great flick for it's time.

not sure if you will find it at blockbuster, or not. I have not seen it in my local blockbuster

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Teej said:

:lmao: you dirty mind! :lmao:
LOL!

What do you think how do they resist those long Finnland winters nights? :D

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
LOL!

What do you think how do they resist those long Finnland winters nights? :D
I thought that was what the cold weather was for; to keep the beer cold outside!

BTW, the sun set last night at 21:35 and rose this morning at 04:20! That is the nice part of living so far north - soon there will NOT be night at all and I can work in the yard until 02:00 in the morning! Or wash my BMW ...

Patrick

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Patrick 320d said:

I thought that was what the cold weather was for; to keep the beer cold outside!

BTW, the sun set last night at 21:35 and rose this morning at 04:20! That is the nice part of living so far north - soon there will NOT be night at all and I can work in the yard until 02:00 in the morning! Or wash my BMW ...

Patrick
exactly, that's why I like winter :D keep the overstock beer outside to keep them cold, hehe.

21:35 - 4:20 ? what a short day ! :D

BTW, how's the house going ?

Alex

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
exactly, that's why I like winter :D keep the overstock beer outside to keep them cold, hehe.

21:35 - 4:20 ? what a short day ! :D

BTW, how's the house going ?

Alex
Yep, I just finished installing/building a 6 square meter "cold closet" in the basement (constant +3.5C temperature) so that I can also keep the beer chilled in the heat of the summer. Damn, it is 18C at the moment in the shade! It currently holds 25 cases of fine lager ... :yikes:

The house itself is about 92% of the way done (small stuff left) and I have been attacking the yard with a venegence. New garage door is coming, the plumbing to the garage is ready for my pressure washer and the electrical guy is coming to get the garage and outdoor lighting in order next week.

It should be looking a lot better by Midsummer! Just in time for a party on the patio ... :thumb:

Patrick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts