BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pulled the trigger on a 2006 530i with manual trans,sport package,premium package,heated front seats for $42,598. The car is not a CPO and has 15k miles.

I had an offer for a 2006 with auto,premium,cold package with 13k miles for $46500. I did consider this strongly but had the good fortune of driving the stick with SP first.

So! Opinons.

·
Registered
319 Posts
you did right by my book.

6mt all the way! :thumbup:

and how dare you consider non sport :slap:

:) Abe

·
Registered
184 Posts
jammat said:
Just pulled the trigger on a 2006 530i with manual trans,sport package,premium package,heated front seats for $42,598. The car is not a CPO and has 15k miles.

I had an offer for a 2006 with auto,premium,cold package with 13k miles for $46500. I did consider this strongly but had the good fortune of driving the stick with SP first.

So! Opinons.
Great choice with a stick. However, it is scary that the same car new could've been purchased through European Delivery for only $3,000 more.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Compwhiz, If you allow for $.20 per mile the at 15K the price I paid is exactly $3000 less than the ED and so would make the price just right if we do not consider the opportunity cost of traveling to Europe to take delivery. I am also too impatient to have the car transported here several weeks after coming home from Germany.

I think it's a wash.

·
Registered
275 Posts
You did damn good jammat, that's actually pretty close to wholesale. ED means paying to get to Europe, taking time off, then waiting for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts