·
Zig zaggin'
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have ordered my 435i M-Sport in Estoril Blue and I only ordered 3 options:

- Navigation
- M-Sport Brakes
- H/K Sound system

As I found out from the website that production has completed, I saw the last line on the M-Sport option says: Adaptive M Suspension!

Last time I checked this was an option with DHP only? So anybody want to take a guess what happened here? :dunno:

Not that I am complaining or anything.... :fruit:

Attachments

·
BMW 4 LIFE
1,518 Posts
So I have ordered my 435i M-Sport in Estoril Blue and I only ordered 3 options:

- Navigation
- M-Sport Brakes
- H/K Sound system

As I found out from the website that production has completed, I saw the last line on the M-Sport option says: Adaptive M Suspension!

Last time I checked this was an option with DHP only? So anybody want to take a guess what happened here? :dunno:

Not that I am complaining or anything.... :fruit:
From what I know when you opt for DHP , they remove the M Suspension. I have DHP and love it on my 335 M Sport.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,099 Posts
It's wrong. The people doing the web work do not understand the difference between the "M Sport" suspension (previously referred to as just the sport suspension) and the Adaptive M Suspension. The "build your own" part of the website also lists the Adaptive M Suspension as part of the M Sport line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.