BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a specific car but wanted to make sure it was offered prior to looking. The car is:
BMW 330 Ci
White with black leather
Automatic
Performance Package

Thanks for any feedback!

·
Keeping it surreal
43,254 Posts
This combination IS possible....there`s gotta be one out there somewhere....take a shot at networking....join every BMW-based forum, draft a "WANTED" ad and fax/e-mail it to every BMW dealer within a 200 mile radius of you, etc.
Good luck !

Regards,
Bob

·
Registered
162 Posts
hmm.. but isn't the Performance Package ONLY comes with manual 6 speed? I don't remember ever being offer an option of Auto when I got mine.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
IIRC, ALL 2006 330ci's with ZHP were white. Find an auto and you're in luck! Most of them are probably gonna have natty brown or tan leather though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help!

I will look into getting in contact with my local dealers. Hopefully they will see I'm serious about buying and do some legwork for me!:D

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,908 Posts

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,908 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
i gotta give it to you tturedraider. I've seen you find a lot of cars for a lot of people in the past few weeks!!! keep it up :thumbup:

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,908 Posts
i gotta give it to you tturedraider. I've seen you find a lot of cars for a lot of people in the past few weeks!!! keep it up :thumbup:
Thanks. I'm outta control! :yikes: Now if I could just take care of all the things I need to take care of! :eeps: It's so much more fun doing other people's stuff than doing my own. :loco:

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
I'm impressed. I thought of encouraging the OP to be willing to compromise, but thought better of it and kept my mouth shut.

·
Registered
87 Posts
IIRC, ALL 2006 330ci's with ZHP were white. Find an auto and you're in luck! Most of them are probably gonna have natty brown or tan leather though.
:confused:

While all 1916-1925 Model "T"s were black, not all '06 Pees were white.

:confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts