Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone.
I just traded in my f10 535i for a M6 coupe a month ago. I can’t really explain how much I love this car.

Now, I’m considering to install a DTM carbon fiber diffuser from RWcarbon. However, I prefer to not remove the bumper, because there was a sad story on my f10.

I asked a well known shop in LA area to install the diffuser for me. But, they broke the water channel covers when they remove the bumper, so the water leaked into my trunk through a hole under the cover. Although the dealer replaced it for me, leaks came again and again.

Could some please give me advice for installing the diffuser without removing the bumper, or where can I get it done without troubles. Thanks!

Best,
Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
12,212 Posts
I don't know...but you can try asking the forum at the following link...they tend to do more body modification as well as tend to respond to posts quicker than here: https://www.6post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=365

In fact, you might just scroll through or search their forum to see if what you seek has already been asked/answered. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
on the m6 you do not need to take the bumper off. i just installed my diffuser yesterday. 15 minutes it took me to install it

·
Registered
1 Posts
on the m6 you do not need to take the bumper off. i just installed my diffuser yesterday. 15 minutes it took me to install it

Thanks, I installed mine las month. I installed the rwcarbon one, and it doesn***8217;t even need to remove the original diffuser. Here are some pics. View attachment 850583 View attachment 850585

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

This looks great, is the front lip and side skirts also from rwcarbon? How is the fitment? Sent you a PM. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts