BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A quick review of my new DiMisa exhaust tips. Yes, my 2011 335is did come with black exhaust tips and they looked nice when new. But after 40K miles, they didn't look so nice and the rear didn't look as aggressive as it could (my opinion). So I spent some time researching and found DiMisa.

After thinking about the purchase for a few months, I decided to proceed. This mod (as you know) is purely cosmetic and I was worried about getting them installed (locating a reputable company to do the work). When I received them, I was very impressed by the quality. They appear very well built (with excellent welds) and the weight seems good (weight versus build quality).

The next day, I got a quote from a local muffler shot for $110 and made an appointment for the next day. The next day plus 1 hour, they were installed with no problems.

These are the 4" tips and I absolutely love the fit. Some like this size and some like smaller. But as for the tips overall, I'm VERY satisfied with NO regrets with this mod.

Customer service from DiMisa was excellent and they answered all my questions (I had a few before the order). You won't be disappointed.

Attachments

·
Hat's On, Tops Down!
1,391 Posts
They look a lot better than some I have seen sticking out 2-3 inches past the bumper. I have thought about doing Chrome or Stainless tips too. With an all black 335is, I don't get the break up like your white one does or my buddies, red one does with the black highlights. Some brushed tips might be just the thing in the back. :thumbup:

Did they effect the sound any? That is one thing I love about the "IS" the tuned sound is really sweet.

Cheers

PS: Oh yea :yikes: I did not see that M badge. That's a big no no. :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
10,015 Posts
Yes, my 2011 335is did come with black exhaust tips....they didn't look so nice and the rear didn't look as aggressive as it could....I spent some time researching and found DiMisa.
Well, they wouldn't look all that impressive w/o the ///M badge on the down low.

So. What did this mod set you back, total?

·
RLTW
568 Posts
+1 for the tips, -1 for the M badge, net zero.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts