BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new member here, I have a 1997 328I.
I bought the car with a Dinan cold air intake on it, ECU upgrade and exhaust. I am looking to get rid of the Dinan intake as I like the ore quiet sound of vehicles. What can I get for the unit? I don't know how much they cost new. I already ordered a factory air box. Any suggestions on where to list this thing for sale?

·
Registered
105 Posts
how much you want for it :)

·
Tightrope walking
9,559 Posts
Hello new member here, I have a 1997 328I.
I bought the car with a Dinan cold air intake on it, ECU upgrade and exhaust. I am looking to get rid of the Dinan intake as I like the ore quiet sound of vehicles. What can I get for the unit? I don't know how much they cost new. I already ordered a factory air box. Any suggestions on where to list this thing for sale?
bimmerforums would be a great place to sell the intake. It would have also been a great place to look for a stock intake as well. Hell, I'll trade you my stock intake for your Dinan :)

The issue that you will run in to, however, is that the software running the engine will be getting its air delivery in a different manner than is expected. I can't imagine any significant performance degradation, but....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts