BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks

Ive previously done the performance tune on a 320, very significant difference, really changed the car.

I'm enjoying the 430, no complaints, but thinking about it. Debating though, the longer term impact on a vehicle I'd like to keep for awhile. Need to research a little further..did you have it done at a dealer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Ive previously done the performance tune on a 320, very significant difference, really changed the car.

I'm enjoying the 430, no complaints, but thinking about it. Debating though, the longer term impact on a vehicle I'd like to keep for awhile. Need to research a little further..did you have it done at a dealer?
Sorry for the late reply. Dealer installed. Just today I drove from Ponte Vedra, FL to Orlando and got 40.6 mpg doing 74 mph with the Dinan upgrade. Really amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Ridin' through Atlanna
167 Posts
Has anyone installed the Dinantronics Performance Tuner Stage 1 on their 430i coupe? What are your experiences with the product?
I think you'll love it. I can't speak for the x30 cars, but I have the Stage 1 and FreeFlow exhaust on my 340i and they are both fantastic.

The only potential downside according to my independent service tech is that spark plugs may wear a bit faster than normal, but in his opinion it's a worthwhile tradeoff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.