Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Drink More Wine!
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've decided to keep my 2011 550 xdrive beyond warranty (whether or not that's a good idea is a whole other question, but I simply love this car) and am now considering a few changes. The tire and wheel insurance is up in less than a year so new non run flats will definitely be added. The other question is performance modifications. I know I could easily drop $10-$15k into the car and make a LOT of changes, but then in my mind, I would probably be better off going and finding a used M instead.

I'm not trying to debate the endless differences and opinions regarding BMS and Race Chip tunes, but rather whether or not you feel the Dinan changes you made to your car were worth the money. With many options available I would love to install the Dinan S1 Signature Package and Shockware but then I'm pushing way into that $10k-$15k territory so it's really not realistic. The P1 Power Package is a right up against $10k too after tax and install which leads me leaning towards the Stage 3 software and free flow exhaust for a better sounding and performing car.

So the question stands, Dinan, would you do it again?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts