Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for the code to disable stopping the engine when you open the drivers door in reverse also if it's possible to tilt down the driverside mirror when putting in reverse.

thx

·
Premium Member
39,748 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for the code to disable stopping the engine when you open the drivers door in reverse also if it's possible to tilt down the driverside mirror when putting in reverse.

thx
I don't know about the F30, but for F10, when CAS => ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR = aktiv is set, the gearshift will not move automatically to park if the car is moving with the door open; however, the seat belt needs to be fastened.

You can not dip the Driver's side mirror, only the Passenger's side mirror, and only if the car has the hardware to do it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about the F30, but for F10, when CAS => ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR = aktiv is set, the gearshift will not move automatically to park if the car is moving with the door open; however, the seat belt needs to be fastened.

You can not dip the Driver's side mirror, only the Passenger's side mirror, and only if the car has the hardware to do it.
Shawn, thanks for the reply.

I will check it out this evening and keep you posted. The passenger side mirror dip's so that is working just fine. It would be easy if this could be done with the drivers side to but as you said the hardware will be missing there. I was interested in both options ( engine and mirror ) to not curb my rims when parallel parking :D

Kris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts