Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I***8217;ve been going to Bimmerfest since 2007 when it was at the Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara. Steve Dinan was there giving a seminar. I attended this year again but this will be my last. The event is just a shadow of its former self. Less and less vendors with this year appearing to be the least and attendance was sparse. It was nice though if you wanted to do a track day. It has become too expensive for what you get with nothing new to really see or experience anymore.
I recommend that the organizers take a couple of years off to think about how to make it better for those of us who don***8217;t go just to buy an event T-shirt.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Did u go sat. Or Sunday?

·
Bimmerfest Nightriders
38 Posts
I agree with you Mike. Everyone in the PNW caravan feels the same way. With Jon being gone, it really just was the last nail in the coffin.

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
I agree with you Mike. Everyone in the PNW caravan feels the same way. With Jon being gone, it really just was the last nail in the coffin.
I miss this part - John is gone. When this happen?

·
Bimmerfest Nightriders
38 Posts
I miss this part - John is gone. When this happen?
This is the first year without John at the reins. We were lucky to have the privilege of seeing him in Santa Barbara during our caravan.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Bimmerfest and EAST are not the same anymore. There are now better events.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts