BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 7 and a 6 and have received nothing but poor service and bad mouthing from them, namely Alan the service manager. He would not return my calls and when I finally got him on the phone after weeks of avoiding me, he made me very angry with his "what did you expect me to tell you" attitude. He told me take my business elsewhere, even though I have been extremely understanding to the fact that my car would take a considerable amount of time to fix. I have filed complaints with BMW NA and BBB, and wanted to let everyone here know to BEWARE of Park Ave BMW. They are absolutely horrible.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Flemington BMW

Might I suggest Flemington BMW? They may be far from you but the flemington family of dealers are very nice. I go to them even though Open Road BMW is closer to me. They're just nicer on the phone and very helpful. I've bought my Infiniti from there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have notice too much turn over in staff at Park Ave. They had good service advisor
but they all left. (I wonder why ?) BMW Park Ave give you as a loaner a Ford Focus, after you just drop off your $50k car.
Across the street Acura Park Ave dealer they loaner cars are better than some of the car
that the people drop off.

Time to find a new dealer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
QTRTO8 said:
I have a 7 and a 6 and have received nothing but poor service and bad mouthing from them, namely Alan the service manager. He would not return my calls and when I finally got him on the phone after weeks of avoiding me, he made me very angry with his "what did you expect me to tell you" attitude. He told me take my business elsewhere, even though I have been extremely understanding to the fact that my car would take a considerable amount of time to fix. I have filed complaints with BMW NA and BBB, and wanted to let everyone here know to BEWARE of Park Ave BMW. They are absolutely horrible.
That's very unfortunate QTRT....if Maywood,NJ is close by then your next closet dealer from you is Difeo BMW (Tenafly), and then Hoffman BMW (Bloomfield)...not too sure how their service levels are but if you wanted to file a complaint in regards to the service levels....then please call our Customer relations number 800-831-1117 if you haven't already....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.