BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

If anyone wants to get some work done on their BMW I am doing some stuff this weekend and anyone close is welcome to come. I am going to be doing brakes and can help with spark plugs, oil changes, intake stuff, differential fluid, and misc other stuff. I am offering my time and tools for any fellow "fester". Get your car worked on for free! Oh, and good fellowship too! PM me for details and questions.

Please don't bring a car needing a new transmission or engine rebuild or something like that. Basic stuff is ok! :thumbup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey all,

If anyone wants to get some work done on their BMW I am doing some stuff this weekend and anyone close is welcome to come. I am going to be doing brakes and can help with spark plugs, oil changes, intake stuff, differential fluid, and misc other stuff. I am offering my time and tools for any fellow "fester". Get your car worked on for free! Oh, and good fellowship too! PM me for details and questions.

Please don't bring a car needing a new transmission or engine rebuild or something like that. Basic stuff is ok! :thumbup:
Too bad I dont live in Gadsden anymore!!! Sounds like fun. Wish someone would do that around my neck of the woods.

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too bad I dont live in Gadsden anymore!!! Sounds like fun. Wish someone would do that around my neck of the woods.
I love Gadsden! I play golf at Twin Bridges all the time

·
GODSPD
2,249 Posts
That's on my way to and from campus, I might have to look out for your ride next time I pass by :D

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's on my way to and from campus, I might have to look out for your ride next time I pass by :D
Jacksonville? My friends wife works in the financial aid department. I was just there last Friday. I found a sweet BMW junkyard in Fyffe, about 30 minutes north up 59....

·
GODSPD
2,249 Posts
Jacksonville? My friends wife works in the financial aid department. I was just there last Friday. I found a sweet BMW junkyard in Fyffe, about 30 minutes north up 59....
I basically run along I-20 from Atlanta to Longview, TX. I typically stop in Birmingham along the bypass.

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I basically run along I-20 from Atlanta to Longview, TX. I typically stop in Birmingham along the bypass.
Sorry, it sounded like you went to school in Gadsden? I mis-understood.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I might have to stop by, I have started on my garage where you can work out of the weather. So if needed let me know.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Well Im a 100 miles out from there if you run into problems or anything smolck :)

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well Im a 100 miles out from there if you run into problems or anything smolck :)
Thanks man. I guess if we need some "auto tranny good mojo" we could have you come bless the cars with auto's! Oh guru of the slushbox! :thumbup:

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I might have to stop by, I have started on my garage where you can work out of the weather. So if needed let me know.
Cool. Thanks for the offer! Right now I have my garage, albeit a bit cramped. So far there are only 2 of us so we shoudl be good.

·
The Ultimate Übermensch
1,023 Posts
Hey all,

I'm interested. Which day and what time and which side of Birmingham do you live? This sounds great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts