BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
21 signals. :p And most of them probably linked up into a multiplexer. Actually our present multi-funtional wheel has a multiplexer already. Meaning if you press the volume button and the cruise on/off at the same time, only one signal will go through. But the cable can detect multiple signals. Am I confusing you already? :eeps:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
21 signals. :p And most of them probably linked up into a multiplexer. Actually our present multi-funtional wheel has a multiplexer already. Meaning if you press the volume button and the cruise on/off at the same time, only one signal will go through. But the cable can detect multiple signals. Am I confusing you already? :eeps:
ah, you can figure it out :thumbup:

Get back to us with part numbers and a DIY :flipoff:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Well, those diff controls aren't gonna do you any good with your open diff. :lmao: :lmao:

·
10,856 Posts
nate328Ci said:

You have one too
But he whines about it a lot less. *ducks*

·
10,856 Posts
nate328Ci said:

If you stopped driving like a granny you would be too :flipoff:

I can't stand the wheel slip :(
I hate ADB-X. I'm less concerned with times than with fun, and wheelslip is FUN. :) It's also a lot less likely, with onle 70% of torque on the rear wheels.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nick325xiT 5spd said:

I hate ADB-X. I'm less concerned with times than with fun, and wheelslip is FUN. :) It's also a lot less likely, with onle 70% of torque on the rear wheels.
Not being able to hook up is fun? It is annoying as hell :mad:

The times aren't a big deal, it is incredibly annoying to feel like I'm spinning only one tire :confused:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Nate, I think that would look really cool, and you would definatly be the envy of the bimmer community. But, to make that wheel most functional you will want to change your steering rack to one with about 1 1/2 turns lock to lock :D (or less:dunno: )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts