BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the ED invoice numbers. I have a deal in place $1xxx over ED invoice, but would like to know what that number is. I can estimate but hard numbers are always better.

·
Registered
29 Posts
coppertone said:
Does anyone have the ED invoice numbers. I have a deal in place $1xxx over ED invoice, but would like to know what that number is. I can estimate but hard numbers are always better.
I think you could probably "back-end" it by looking at the 2006 invoice pricing vs retail and take the same percentage and apply that to the 2007 base MSRP price and the few options that have increased in price.

(I'm doing the same for the 328iT wagon. I get an ED base price of $28,943 vs MSRP $34,200).

I'm also shopping around for $x above ED invoice. Would you mind PMing me and we can share information on deals we're getting?

J.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got off the phone with my CA and he told my that E90 price is.

E90 328i price is $29810 invoice ED invoice is $27720

E90 335i price is $35605 invoice ED invoce is $33110

·
Registered
151 Posts
:thumbup: I got off the phone with my CA and he told my that E90 price is.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
madhatter said:
I got off the phone with my CA and he told my that E90 price is.

Do you happen to have the ED invoice number on the 328xi sedan? Do those numbers you posted include destination?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I assume the ED over invoice price also includes the options at an invoice level. I have searched the forums and I cant find the ED invoice pricing for options on the e90 or the e92. Does anyone know where to find them. I can only find the wholesale invoice.

·
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
407 Posts
Does anyone have the wholesale pricing sheet with ED prices as well?

·
Custom User
759 Posts
If my calculations are correct this is 8% off MSRP for all the prices you listed. MY2006 invoice was about 9% off MSRP. :dunno:

·
Registered
90 Posts
JREIT said:
I assume the ED over invoice price also includes the options at an invoice level. I have searched the forums and I cant find the ED invoice pricing for options on the e90 or the e92. Does anyone know where to find them. I can only find the wholesale invoice.
Look at the sticky notes at the top of this forum for 2006 e90 & 2007 e92 pricing. "Wholesale" = "Invoice", as far as terminology goes in those documents. 2007 E90 MSRP has been posted, but we're still waiting on documented invoice/wholesale for US & European Delivery.

·
Registered
151 Posts
beamer3 said:
does the $33110 include the $695 destination charge on the 335i ED price??
NO.
i
It is for invoice only that is what my CA. said....

·
Registered
897 Posts
Muffinman said:
Look at the sticky notes at the top of this forum for 2006 e90 & 2007 e92 pricing. "Wholesale" = "Invoice", as far as terminology goes in those documents. 2007 E90 MSRP has been posted, but we're still waiting on documented invoice/wholesale for US & European Delivery.
There is no invoice sheet (that I could find) for 2007 E90 Sedans.

·
Registered
90 Posts
lsedels said:
There is no invoice sheet (that I could find) for 2007 E90 Sedans.
I hear ya brother! I'm anxiously awaiting them, as well, since I'd like to order my car this week.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Muffinman said:
I hear ya brother! I'm anxiously awaiting them, as well, since I'd like to order my car this week.
I ordered a 328xi sedan this morning for ED and saw all the price sheets, they are out.

ED Invoice
328i sedan $27,720
328xi sedan $29,350
335i sedan $33,110

this does not include the $695 destination charge

most of the option invoice prices stay the same, some of the packages have changed. The option invoice pricing on what I got is as follows.
Xennon $730
Metallic Paint $430
Sport $1090(this is on the 328 xi, it is different on other models)
CA $455
Fold down seats $430
Assist/bluetooth $685

I hope this helps. These are correct prices as I put my order in today and saw the wholesale price sheets off of CNET.

·
Registered
1 Posts
7 percent

http://www.bmwusa.com/bmwexperience/europeandelivery/savings
the_fox said:
If my calculations are correct this is 8% off MSRP for all the prices you listed. MY2006 invoice was about 9% off MSRP. :dunno:
Taking delivery of your new BMW in Europe will definitely make you smile. So will the savings. You may save up to 7 percent of the retail price -- up to $8,220. Those savings may pay for your trip. You'll also save by eliminating airplane, train, taxi, and bus fares while in Europe.

·
Custom User
759 Posts
Yes, I knew that ED MSRP is 7% off US MSRP, but we're talking invoice prices here.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Morgantown said:
Did you happen to notice the wholesale pricing on the Premium Pkg?
No, I didn't ask because I am not getting it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts