Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering an M3 and would like to see pics. Can someone please post some for me. Thanks
-Lori

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. There are alot of pics there. I like JB however SG is very nice also. I also like the cinnamon interior. Can you get that with SG?
Thanks for your replies.
-Lori

20,210 Posts
Lori said:
Thanks for the link. There are alot of pics there. I like JB however SG is very nice also. I also like the cinnamon interior. Can you get that with SG?
Thanks for your replies.
-Lori
I would choose Jet Black over steel gray. In fact, if I were choosing again, I may even take JB over Topaz.

You can get ANY standard interior with ANY standard exterior, no matter what the bmwusa.com site says.

20,210 Posts
M3Inline6 said:
also try www.m3supercar.com & www.bm3w.co.uk ..both sites have extensive galleries w/ all the colors and interiors. You should be able to find whatever color/combo you're looking for. I've actually ordered the Phoenix yellow/Imola red combo. It's set for a december delivery. I can't wait! =) It's sure to be a head turner.
that m3supercar site is horrible. Many of the color combos are photoshopped

·
Registered
23 Posts

Attachments

·
Spelling Impaired
5,653 Posts
petes said:
What a waste of a website that is, all the picture links are broken and it's all second hand news, please don't send me there again........... :cry:
The thread was two years old? A lot can happen in two years :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts