BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good INDY shop in the NYC area mostly Brooklyn, Queens and long island:(:eeps:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
GTS Motors .. Sergio .. I haven't used them in years. Good work slightly cheaper than the stealers .. Still pricey compared to DIY. Btw, what are you doing?

http://www.gtsmotors.com/service.html

25050 Jericho Tpke
Floral Park, NY
11001-4004
Phone: (516) 355-5500

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hear a strange noise from my engine 00' 540ia blk/blk sport, navi,shades

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
I am here to tell you NOT to go to the Little Garage even if that is the only shop left in NY. I can not think of any more retarded, incompetent, butchers, half blind, clumsy people than the technicians at the Little Garage.

Don't ask how I know. I will have to write pages.

I actually came to this thread to tell you NOT TO GO to the Little Garage, and than I saw alee's post.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
I am here to tell you NOT to go to the Little Garage even if that is the only shop left in NY. I can not think of any more retarded, incompetent, butchers, half blind, clumsy people than the technicians at the Little Garage.

Don't ask how I know. I will have to write pages.

I actually came to this thread to tell you NOT TO GO to the Little Garage, and than I saw alee's post.
it was great until the owner sold it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
L&M Foreign Motors. They videotape the whole process, and are extremely professional. Look them up, they supercharged my friend's Jetta.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Junior's Auto Repair
2606 Tilden Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11226
718-941-3706

Great shop, I've been taking my car there since I got it 4 years ago and I have no complaints. Junior will take care of you and all his work is warrantied

·
Registered
934 Posts
What's wrong with the Little Garage? I've never had a problem with them. Then again the only times I've used them for was wheel balancing and state inspection.

My brother used them once to diagnose a DSC/ABS module on his 99 740i, but we all know that 99-00 modules are faulty.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Just a pricing example for today: I'm having my girl's 92 525i rear shocks and shock mounts replaced. The quote was $3xx (low 3s, i forgot the exact amount)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts