BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Ordering up a new 330i?? ;) After all, you need to replace your 330Ci with something, don't you? You wouldn't want to turn your E34 into your everyday driver.

So spill it already, we are dying of suspense! Are you getting a new one?

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
I was quoted $285 as being the invoice as of ten days ago.

When I ordered, I had the choice of going with an instant Status 150 car or waiting 3 additional weeks for a car with the sunshade option added.

I picked the earlier delivery, but I really wish I could have had the sunshade too. Nice option, they should make it easier to get.

--SONET

·
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Possibly :dunno: . It's all dependent on the #'s. If I order one I'll hold off for a 2003 330i Steel Gray or Sterling Gray (if it's offered for 2003) with Black Leatherette, 5 spd., SP, Moonroof, Bi-Xenons, and maybe the rear sunshade.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sean said:
Surely the folks that have ordered know? Can anyone confirm the above?
When I ordered my rear sunshade from Franco at Cutter, he told me the invoice price had gone up to 365. I don't have any other confirmation on that, but the window sticker does list the price at $430.

·
Natural optical phenomena
123 Posts
I took delevery of my 2001 325i with sunshade exactly one year ago today!

At that time, the order code code was 415 and list price $300. Today's price might be different. I don't recall the invoice price.

Enjoy the car a lot! Thanks again Jon and Bruce at Cutter for helping me get exacltly what I wanted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.