Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Realtor/Mortgage Broker
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The music store. Did another store buy them or what happened? They had that unconditional replacement gig going on. If your tape or cd was ever damaged just bring it back for another. I have an old scratched cd and it has the blue sticker. I even have some casettes with the pink stickers. Now I can't find a Wall. :cry:

·
Realtor/Mortgage Broker
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I lived in PA and there were a ton of stores around. I could almost swear they were in NJ too.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Looks like the Wall was bought by Camelot Music which in turn was bought by Trans World Entertainment which is now FYE. :lmao: You can read the gory details in the 2000 annual report on the TWE web site. :bigpimp:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
nate328Ci said:
I thought this was going to be about Pink Floyd :dunno:
So did I :)

But I do remember the store and bought a lot of stuff from them. At one point the even sold stereo equipment/speakers. I still have my Bose 401s I got from them after a successful trip to Atlantic City:D

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
nate328Ci said:
I saw the Roger Waters concert three weeks ago in Helsinki.

:thumbdwn:

I sat in the bar and drank beer. Sounded better from there anyway.

Patrick

T

·
0 Posts
nate328Ci said:
LOL. So did I.

I saw them back in 1987 (or maybe it was 1988). I was in high school and I recall that concert as being my first contact buzz.

However, I'm guessing many of the kiddies here are too young to remember The Wall when it came out (hell, I was very young when it came out - but we all remember hearing "Another Brick in the Wall" on the radio). It wasn't until high school that I got to know their music. But it's been years since I've listened to any of it.

BTW, which one was Pink? (j/k)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
TD said:

LOL. So did I.

I saw them back in 1987 (or maybe it was 1988). I was in high school and I recall that concert as being my first contact buzz.

However, I'm guessing many of the kiddies here are too young to remember The Wall when it came out (hell, I was very young when it came out - but we all remember hearing "Another Brick in the Wall" on the radio). It wasn't until high school that I got to know their music. But it's been years since I've listened to any of it.

BTW, which one was Pink? (j/k)
My father took me and a friend of mine to see Pink Floyd for the "Dark Side of the Moon" tour. (OK, I'm older than you guys...)

I remember my father saying to us..."you smell that smell; that's marajuana burning"

I should have wondered, at the time, why/how my father new what burning "pot" smelled like.:) :dunno: :D :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts