BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First the GT2's were being wrecked almost as fast as the talentless owners are driving them. :tsk:

Now it appears that the same is true for the CGT. :thumbdwn:

Can you say pwnzd? :bustingup

Take some DE's, buddy. :tsk:

I am Michael Schumacher

·
Living on the redline
27,238 Posts
that will buff out :dunno: :p

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
:yikes: So if repairs are relative to the price of the car, that's what... like $100K to fix? :eeps:

--J.

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
Stuka said:
First the GT2's were being wrecked almost as fast as the talentless owners are driving them. :tsk:

Now it appears that the same is true for the CGT. :thumbdwn:

Can you say pwnzd? :bustingup

Take some DE's, buddy. :tsk:

I am Michael Schumacher
Ouch. :eek: :cry:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Sad but true.

A lot of cars in the hands of wrong people.

·
BMW + twisty road = fun
5,886 Posts
Sad. :tsk:

Considering what a hand full a car like that can be for the average driver...

If I ever had the money to buy a car like that the first thing I'd do is sign up for some performance driving courses and second would be some track time in the car with an instructor.

·
Happy Trails!
2,893 Posts
From all these accidents I would say money is inversely proportional to talent! :tsk:

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Fortunately, I have neither money, nor talent.

I saw on TV yesterday, Kirsten Dunst getting into a 996 Turbo. Yikes.

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
Dawg90 said:
Fortunately, I have neither money, nor talent.

I saw on TV yesterday, Kirsten Dunst getting into a 996 Turbo. Yikes.
My God, I'd marry her just for her taste in cars. Love a girl who can appreciate a tasty little treat like that.

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
Jeff_DML said:
probably a automatic though :p but I guess I would let it slide :D
Give her the benefit of a doubt. a friend of mine is supposed to be getting her 997 quite soon. I'm hoping it arrives before I visit her at the beginning of June. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeff_DML said:
probably a automatic though :p but I guess I would let it slide :D
I wouldn't. Having a tippy magic tronic Turbo is worse than not having one at all. :thumbdwn:

It shouts, look at me! I am not coordinated to drive a car with a real gearbox, but I gots the dough and you don't gots it. :rolleyes:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
At least yesterday there was a guy with a limited edition Ferrari F360 at Buttonwillow honing his skills as a driver.

Rumor has it that the car was given to Spoonface after the 2002 championship season and the guy's family are long time family friends with the Schumaker family, and when Michael won in 2003 he sold the car to his family and took possession of his new car.

There's a plaque with Michael Schumaker's signature engraved in front of the shifter.

·
M Mad
10,476 Posts
Stuka said:
I wouldn't. Having a tippy magic tronic Turbo is worse than not having one at all. :thumbdwn:

It shouts, look at me! I am not coordinated to drive a car with a real gearbox, but I gots the dough and you don't gots it. :rolleyes:
Especially a Cab. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts