BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
today when I was driving the car it felt like it was losing power and all along I thought it was the transmission but when I park the car and press the gas pedal all the way down and the car felt like it was losing power. And then when I started to drive home it acted like it had no power when the gas was press so I pulled into a parking lot and left it there and this happen today around 7:30 pm, I already have an appointment tommorow at 11am at bmw of escondido here in so cali. but the appointment was made before the car broke down on me and now I was trying to find a way to get it to the dealership.

·
Large Hungarian Sausage
353 Posts
today when I was driving the car it felt like it was losing power and all along I thought it was the transmission but when I park the car and press the gas pedal all the way down and the car felt like it was losing power. And then when I started to drive home it acted like it had no power when the gas was press so I pulled into a parking lot and left it there and this happen today around 7:30 pm, I already have an appointment tommorow at 11am at bmw of escondido here in so cali. but the appointment was made before the car broke down on me and now I was trying to find a way to get it to the dealership.
By BMW of Escondido do you mean Brecht BMW? If so I hope you bought your car from them or you get no loaner only a shuttle ride. Take it to BMW of San Diego instead, much better service and loaners for everyone! (Toyota or BMW depends on what they have available):thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
TYS.. I just had the same problem occur .. my dealer had just replaced my trans. and then less than 3 weeks later my driveshaft broke so therefore I was stranded .. I called to the RoadSideService and explained the problem to her and then in about an hour and a half the truck came .... I wish the dealer WOULD say something about paying for da lift

·
Registered
721 Posts
And you can choose if you have a couple ... or maybe because I had to wait 12 HOURS for roadside and I only had the car 14 days ... I had mine towed past 2 dealerships to go to my buying dealer

And wouldve dared them to charge me if the towing service charged them ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.