BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Gray colored interior and I noticed early on that this Left Foot Pad will ALWAYS get dirty, so I took a piece of Body Side Molding, cut it to size and applied it to the existing pad.

The Body Side Molding can be procured from a After-Market Body Side Molding Vendor.

The piece I used was from a mid-to-late 90's GM Truck. It is about 3 inches wide and has two rows of 3m adhesive, so it should be a good long term solution.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dude is that a real question?

If you are going to do some real dirty work, do you wear a white shirt?

I think Plato noted this several thousand years ago,

"Dark Colors show lesss dirt"

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Nope... Mine does not get dirty, because I don't use it... My left foot is usually under the clutch pedal...

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
ALEX325i said:
Nope... Mine does not get dirty, because I don't use it... My left foot is usually under the clutch pedal...
Errrrr........good point:( But what about when you go into a hard turn:dunno:

Mine, since I have no use for my left foot, is often dirty:bawling: But nothing I can't take care of with a quick wipe down. I will probably be very good about cleaning it once I "Clem-ify" my pedals (enabling SOB).:D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
ALEX325i said:

Well, I still don't use it... I guess I don't drive my cars hard enough... :angel:
I'm in Florida the 8th to the 15th, I'll be glad to show you how to drive so that you need the dead pedal.:bigpimp: :thumb:

I'm staying at Port Orleans Riverside, in case you get bored:dunno: :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:

Did you talk to Sabrina about it ? maybe she can find something for it :D
As long as it has nothing to do with the purple elephant, I'd be game if she is:dunno: :D

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
PM 325xiT said:

I'm in Florida the 8th to the 15th, I'll be glad to show you how to drive so that you need the dead pedal.:bigpimp: :thumb:

I'm staying at Port Orleans Riverside, in case you get bored:dunno: :D
Oh, shoot. I won't be here. :( I'm planning on working out of Brazil for a couple of weeks... :thumb: ;) Weren't you supposed to come down here in July?

Is Port Orleans Riverside in Tampa? :dunno:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
ALEX325i said:

Oh, shoot. I won't be here. :( I'm planning on working out of Brazil for a couple of weeks... :thumb: ;) Weren't you supposed to come down here in July?

Is Port Orleans Riverside in Tampa? :dunno:
I'm at Disney so you'd have had to take a nice drive to visit, which is a good thing:thumb:

We changed to come down the day after school is out. Plus my sister in-law from West Palm is meeting us there and then coming up to PA for a week visit. She's driving up the same day we fly home.:)

If you want you can over night the M key to me and I'll stop by and check in on her for you:bigpimp: :D :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.