Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 M2 and 2017 Mustang
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't my car, but it is from a Facebook group I belong to. They said that the dog is so cute that they couldn't be mad about this. IF, I let a dog in my car (which I never would) this dog would be dead if it had done this to my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yeah..... I'd still be mad, cute or not, lol. This isn't that uncommon - dogs love chewing leather seats. At least it looks like it's just ONE seat.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Years ago when I was still working my first job as a detailer at a collision centre, there was a 2008 Mercedes C300 in the shop, which was relatively new at the time. And the back seat area was worse than that

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Typical behaviour for a husky. I had an Alaskan that chewed through the seat belts in a Volvo. Things dogs do when they are bored.

·
Philosopher-king
2,193 Posts
Dogs will be dogs.

Animal damage should be covered under the comprehensive part of your car insurance policy.

Don't leave your dog alone in the car.

·
Breaking in the Pony
2019 Mustang GT / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
6,276 Posts
This isn't my car, but it is from a Facebook group I belong to. They said that the dog is so cute that they couldn't be mad about this. IF, I let a dog in my car (which I never would) this dog would be dead if it had done this to my car.
Ah, Alaskan Malamute. Great dogs (we had a Malamute / suspected wolf hybrid for a long time). Big dog.

They do tend to get "chewy" if they're bored (mine destroyed a few of my wooden handled tools one time).

All that being said, it's a dog, and the person who left the dog alone in the car long enough for this to happen owns this problem.

Attachments

·
Found the Search Button
2014 i3 BEV
1,771 Posts
2014-02-09 18.52.18.jpg 2013-02-13 17.18.21.jpg

Before we bought carriers, we’d take the cat to the vet and he’d just chill in the back seat. Sometimes we’d even let him drive (yes that photo was staged in a parked vehicle... I’m not insane).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts