BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like there are a lot of fans of wagons, so here are pictures of a blue E46 325i wagon / touring that I worked on recently. The owner of this car actually lived down the street from me in Irvine / Orange County, so I dropped by their house to do the vinyl wrap. The owner wanted me to black out his chrome / aluminum window trim. I went with the matte black to give it more of an aggressive look and it went well with all of the other matte black weather rubber pieces that lined the window trim and the overall look of the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

[email protected]

· Registered
1,903 Posts
Don, if the owners ever want to sell, please let me know. This was the EXACT color combo I wanted before I settled on my AW.

Thanks~

PS...great job on the blackout...I have mine done too and love it.

· Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The owner of this car just bought the car a week or two before I did the work on it. He spent a lot of time searching for the car and has a lot of plans for it, so I don't think it's going up for sale anytime soon.

-Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.