BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I m looking for a new BMW 1 or 3 series coupe....This is my 3rd cars w/ BMW...I had been received couple offers from dealers...I received email from this guy JASON KIM (internet sale). :thumbdwn: He offer me a quote which is alot higher compare to others...I sent back asking if he can beat a deal I received which is alot better but they dont have a car I want........he couldnt do it. So i told him I dont need to do business w/ him...Few days later, I received a email that he said there a red carpet sale...etc....come in to the dealer ..bla..blaaa.....best deal....I reply back what is your price w/ the car i m looking......He replied u must come to the dealer...to get the best deal......I told him I m 2 hours drive away...and i dont want to drive there for nothing.....you know how the dealer tricks....you go there and they will say oh..sorry...we cant do that..and try to get you w/ something else....He replied w/ a nasty email...said i m just shopping around...I dont want to buy a car.....dont know how to make a good deal...etc.....
I never ever see somthing like this happen to a big dealer...like BMW.....very dissappointed...w/ this guys...what a jerk...:bs:
I had been deal w/ several BMW dealers in CA and they are very nice and professional. So anyone who are looking for a car out there....watch out...and dont deal w/ this guys....
I m recomend Rusnak, Bobsmith...or Concord BMW...Mountain view.....they are very nice and very professional...even you dont buy car from them....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Send a copy of the emails to the General Manager. That way you'll learn if that is the dealerships approach or just some salesman that needs to go back to Sales 101.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
report him and send the email to bmw Na,,,, we dont need this when shopping for a new car especially in this economy.:rolleyes:

·
Drink the koolaid or else
2,693 Posts
maybe he had a hard time reading your email... if was anything like your post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts