BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my way to work this morning I passed by a 2001 530i for sale sitting in the lot of a restaurant. The car is a 2001 model Auto with pretty much every option except PDC - I did not check to see if it had fold down seats, but that can always be verified. It has 105,000 miles and a single owner car, ordered by the original owner (adult female) who most likely works at a local bank.

Black/Black leather
Sport Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Sunshade Package
Xenon Lights
Style 42 wheels

I have no affiliation with the owner (have no idea who it is) and just thought I would pass this info along to forum members who may be looking for a pristine 530i. The interior (no pics) is immaculate and yo can tell it was primarily driven by one person on a daily basis. I don't know anything about the mechanicals a I just took some pics on the way to work, but can find out for any interested parties.

The car is located in Jackson, MS and would be a sweet pickup for someone in the Southeast, or anywhere for that matter if it were to be driven home.

Here are the Pics: 2001 530i Pics

·
Registered
231 Posts
that's a nice car.

·
Registered
414 Posts
That really does have all the options, can't see interior for nav but I'm assuming... I can eyeball Hella Xenon AEs, sport, premium, sunshade, paint looks good. I'd probably pay 8500 if maintenance was up to date including cooling system.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'd pay $8500 for it
That really does have all the options, can't see interior for nav but I'm assuming... I can eyeball Hella Xenon AEs, sport, premium, sunshade, paint looks good. I'd probably pay 8500 if maintenance was up to date including cooling system.
You guys are on the money for what I would offer. Chances are she had the service done under warranty and continued to do so afterwards on on her dime an as needed basis. So, it would be safe to assume the cooling system and suspension costs need to be factored in. For me, the big negative is that it is automatic.

No nav.

"Adult lady driven"

hmmmm......
My car was purchased from a single owner female right out of warranty and she took really good care of the car and loved it very much - religiously serviced. She upgraded to an E60 535i due to the warranty running out on my car (56K at the time). But generally speaking, I know where you are coming from - my wife makes me cringe the way she treats her touring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts