BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Door handle Lights not working

6513 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  645/333
I see where the LED is under the handle, but both sides not working. Is there a setting I am missing? Or a fuse problem.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Given it is both sides I would look for a fuse, they probably run off the same feed!!!! Have any other lights stopped working??? There is a light control module in the car that controls all of the lights!!!!
I see where the LED is under the handle, but both sides not working. Is there a setting I am missing? Or a fuse problem.
Guys, is this forum a total waste of time or am I mistaken? Seems like so many have nobody to talk to, so they lay out their dreams and foolish ideas in here, but to find a topic and help that is really needed=mission impossible! I have a BMW 535i 2011 with convenience package. Until 2 days ago all 4 door handle leds were lighting up for a few seconds when locking and unlocking a car. Since 2 days ago all 4 of them stopped working. Common sense tells me it can't be led. I tried Lighting options on iDrive-no success. I tried turning on/off middle internal lighting buttons-no success. Next step is I would check a fuse. Can someone please just say what fuse number to check without discussing their winter shoe sizes and their mother-in-law's blood pressure for the past 3 years....??? Would greatly appreciate if I'll get an answer soon.
If you were any smarter you would see your on the wrong forum, plus the date of the post above is 2012, before you insult people don't make out that you are already a dumb ass.
Reactions: uchu
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.