BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear door will not open. My wife stated that when she closed the door that it bounced back (like something was obstructing it) but then it closed for her. I couldn't get it to open with the outside handle. It opened with the interior lever once but now will not allow access. I have a date with service for Thursday but only wonder if this could happen to the drivers door as well. Any immediate fix to gain access?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
My rear door will not open. My wife stated that when she closed the door that it bounced back (like something was obstructing it) but then it closed for her. I couldn't get it to open with the outside handle. It opened with the interior lever once but now will not allow access. I have a date with service for Thursday but only wonder if this could happen to the drivers door as well. Any immediate fix to gain access?
Thanks
i had that problem with my front passenger door. They have to tear apart the interior door panel. the only way to gain access would be through a different door.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have that happen to my 06 750 Li but in reverse, my front driver door will not close so i had to drive it to BMW while holding the door. They replaced the actuater.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts