BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Double spoke composite wheel 71

1906 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Mathew
Do you like this on a 330i?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Those are Hacks wheels . . . they look great but I think you can only buy replica's now . . . I'm pretty sure BMW doesn't make them anymore.
anyone has pics of spoke 71 wheels? thanks
They are available in 18" size. Actually they are now used as the standard wheel package on the club sport.

Attachments

They look great, but I wonder about their weight.

Ed
Here's a thumbnail that links to an 800x500 scan of the same image FlyingToaster posted. It's a clearer scan.

click on thumbnail for full-size image

FWIW, Pacific BMW indicates "contact dealer" for the 18" version of this wheel with an offset appropriate to the 3er, so...
awesome wheel. get it if you can. :thumbup:
i wish too, but it is over 400 bucks a piece.
phlin said:
awesome wheel. get it if you can. :thumbup:
tell me about it. that's why i've been putting off getting rims myself. but i figure once my tires need replacing, then i'll start looking for new rims.

btw, did you decide what you were going to do about painting your moldings?
ak330i said:

i wish too, but it is over 400 bucks a piece.
i think i am going to leave it alone. i did some computer work to see how they look with the 71s. they look as least as good with the black molding if not better (sportier). dealer quoted me $250 for the job, and they warn me about paint clipping if hit (door dings). so i was looking at putting 3m paint protection film on for another $100+installation. adding rims, tires and painting, they cost a small fortune. if i am willing to spend that kind of money, i think i am better off buying clear light covers than painting it. anyway the rims look very sporty and unique -- not many are out there.
phlin said:

tell me about it. that's why i've been putting off getting rims myself. but i figure once my tires need replacing, then i'll start looking for new rims.

btw, did you decide what you were going to do about painting your moldings?
Hey guys, go to www.circlebmw.com then parts then wheels look for 99 wheels they are there and all of the specs.:)
I like them. For me, theyd be second to style 44s. Sporty and athletic. My dealer had them sitting on a rack in the showroom. I think it was $425 per rim:eek:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.