BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
Here's a thumbnail that links to an 800x500 scan of the same image FlyingToaster posted. It's a clearer scan.

click on thumbnail for full-size image

FWIW, Pacific BMW indicates "contact dealer" for the 18" version of this wheel with an offset appropriate to the 3er, so...

·
Registered
12 Posts
ak330i said:

i wish too, but it is over 400 bucks a piece.
tell me about it. that's why i've been putting off getting rims myself. but i figure once my tires need replacing, then i'll start looking for new rims.

btw, did you decide what you were going to do about painting your moldings?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
phlin said:

tell me about it. that's why i've been putting off getting rims myself. but i figure once my tires need replacing, then i'll start looking for new rims.

btw, did you decide what you were going to do about painting your moldings?
i think i am going to leave it alone. i did some computer work to see how they look with the 71s. they look as least as good with the black molding if not better (sportier). dealer quoted me $250 for the job, and they warn me about paint clipping if hit (door dings). so i was looking at putting 3m paint protection film on for another $100+installation. adding rims, tires and painting, they cost a small fortune. if i am willing to spend that kind of money, i think i am better off buying clear light covers than painting it. anyway the rims look very sporty and unique -- not many are out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, go to www.circlebmw.com then parts then wheels look for 99 wheels they are there and all of the specs.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts