Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Ripsnort said:
441 point drop today..ouch.
That means about 4.41 mores years I need to work beyond projected retirement:bawling: :banghead:

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
i dropped 4gs today. I firmly believe this is the floor, it may bounce for a period of 7 - 10 days maybe, but it wont get much worse, I really believe that. Wish me luck, i bought some stuff i believe to be mid gain, yet high reliability. Lot of mid cap also

·
10,856 Posts
I haven't even looked at my portfolio. I don't wanna know. :(

·
O.G.
8,376 Posts
dredmo said:
I firmly believe this is the floor, it may bounce for a period of 7 - 10 days maybe, but it wont get much worse, I really believe that. Wish me luck, i bought some stuff i believe to be mid gain, yet high reliability. Lot of mid cap also

Famous last wods! I HOPE we have hit the bottom.

If anyone wants a BMW board stock pick (scary thought eh?), my pick is Savvis Communications (SVVS ). Savvis is a Telecom survivor, and they are big in VPNS, their tagline is 'the network that powers Wall Street' and Worldcom's demise will be huge for them. They are fully funded and are trading below book value. They are expanding their sales offices across the country.

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
i bought alot of sbc, at like a 4 year low as of a few weeks ago, holding stead, they may buy worldcomm

but mainly stuck with mid cap funds

1 - 8 of 8 Posts