BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I have F30 LCI with I-level Shipment 15-11-505 and current is the same 15-11-505. Never updated. I want to downgrade ASD ecu with earlier psdzdata (ex.3.55) but in earlier psdzdata my I-level Shipment doesnt exist. Thats why i cannot select my I-level shipment while Tal Calculating to flash ASD. Any advices?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Change the date in FA (temporarily) or just select the earlier ilevel you want and esys should calculate the ASD flash to downgrade the ASD. I did this on my 2015 F10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Change the date in FA (temporarily) or just select the earlier ilevel you want and esys should calculate the ASD flash to downgrade the ASD. I did this on my 2015 F10.

how did u do that? Changed date or selected earlies i-level for shipment? which one is more safe? thanku u for helping.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Try one, and the other, do whatever you can to create valid flash files.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@shawnsheridan Hi friend. i saw u helped everyone can u help me too? what will be if i select lower i-step shipment than really i have while flashing? is there any other way to downgrade single ASD ecu ?

·
Registered
901 Posts
@shawnsheridan Hi friend. i saw u helped everyone can u help me too? what will be if i select lower i-step shipment than really i have while flashing? is there any other way to downgrade single ASD ecu ?
My help is not good enough? I’ve told you what you need to do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My help is not good enough? I’ve told you what you need to do.

Please dont get me wrong , i appreciate your help really but i have no knowledge about changing date in FA. Only i can do it is select lower i-step shipment but i want to know how risky is it. Because all posts where i looked saying that "select correct i-step shipment while calculating"

·
Registered
901 Posts
Please dont get me wrong , i appreciate your help really but i have no knowledge about changing date in FA. Only i can do it is select lower i-step shipment but i want to know how risky is it. Because all posts where i looked saying that "select correct i-step shipment while calculating"
It’s not risky, esys is just a program that evaluates conditions and similar. I’m sure under the FA tab you can click edit. And I’m sure in tal calculation you can just different ilevel shipments. It’s not difficult, just play around and learn and don’t expect people to swoop in and save the day. No one taught me or did it for me. Just trial and error.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Hi guys. I have F30 LCI with I-level Shipment 15-11-505 and current is the same 15-11-505. Never updated. I want to downgrade ASD ecu with earlier psdzdata (ex.3.55) but in earlier psdzdata my I-level Shipment doesnt exist. Thats why i cannot select my I-level shipment while Tal Calculating to flash ASD. Any advices?
You write with these terms and you dont know to change date in FA? Strange

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It’s not risky, esys is just a program that evaluates conditions and similar. I’m sure under the FA tab you can click edit. And I’m sure in tal calculation you can just different ilevel shipments. It’s not difficult, just play around and learn and don’t expect people to swoop in and save the day. No one taught me or did it for me. Just trial and error.

I ll try today

·
Registered
901 Posts
I researched little but couldnt find how properly to do that
You can’t click “Edit FA” and then change the date?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Solved. Downgraded with 3.55 psdzdata just selecting I-step shipment and target same older version. ASD now recodeable. Thanks for help and Stop giving me sass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts