BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealers...more like Greg or Adrian (since you guys are basically the only active two lately :eek:)...do you know what the "special sales incentive" will be for those who participate in this event? Do you think it will be commensurate to past "Ultimate Drive" events (i.e., $500-$1500k off depending on series) or just an incentive for the i3?

https://www.bmwusa.com/secured/content/forms/BMWi3.aspx

·
Registered
410 Posts
Was wondering the same thing...just got the invite.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was wondering the same thing...just got the invite.
According to Justin (New Century BMW), details have not yet been released. Regardless, I highly doubt an ordered M4 would be included :thumbdwn:

BTW, did you register and receive an email confirmation? I registered, but still have not received word...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Registered, but no confirmation email yet.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Bump, any ideas on the incentive?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No news on the incentive, but I received a VM last night from BMW that the scheduled 5/5 event at Bel Air BMW has been cancelled. However, I was still registered at another Event at the end of May, but I wanted to participate as early as possible before I placed an order.

The women gave me a number if I wanted to register somewhere else or had any questions. Perhaps all of us should call and ask about the incentive: 855-484-BMWi (2694) as I'm sure we may get different answers depending on who we get on the other end...

·
Registered
351 Posts
I would imagine that if there was going to be an incentive associated with this even it would have been announced alongside the event itself...I'm not holding my breath...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Looks like they changed the fine print (and the link in my post doesn't work any longer)...
"Your e-mail will allow us to send your confirmation and reminder emails leading up to the event. You'll also receive a post event email with more information."

Before it noted a "special sales incentive" for participating. Here's my post over on Bimmerpost (which is how I became aware of the Event):

http://bmwi.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=952622
Post #4:

Thanks OP
Signed up for PA
Maybe we'll all luck out and get a "reward" for the test drive like they have done in past. Hopefully I could use it for my upcoming M3/4 order :thumbsup: (but that would an oxymoron)...

Edit--"Your e-mail will allow us to send your confirmation and reminder emails leading up to the event as well as a post event email containing a special thank you sales incentive for attending."
However, I imagine the sales incentive is only for the i3

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Called BMW and received confirmation that there is no "sales incentive" for participating. Just the typical "thank you bag" for attending the event.
Apparently they were quick to fix the fine print on the registration page...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice detective work! Shame there isn't any incentive, since I have a new X3 on the way in April. But I'll still attend the event, excited to drive the i3.

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Nice detective work! Shame there isn't any incentive, since I have a new X3 on the way in April. But I'll still attend the event, excited to drive the i3.
+1... it should be fun :thumbup:

·
Greg Poland Pacific BMW
3,135 Posts
Can not say there is anything "special" now... reality is we can always make a deal special if you are looking at the right car....it's all about supply and demand... Right now everything except x5 and m235 can be an aggressive deal with right dealer. 5,6,7 series are the ones to look at now... We are way overstocked and will take crazy deals to move IN STOCK inventory......really crazy!,,, especially M6's

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can not say there is anything "special" now... reality is we can always make a deal special if you are looking at the right car....it's all about supply and demand... Right now everything except x5 and m235 can be an aggressive deal with right dealer. 5,6,7 series are the ones to look at now... We are way overstocked and will take crazy deals to move IN STOCK inventory......really crazy!,,, especially M6's
OK, get me my deal already then. I've been bugging you for days. :rofl::thumbup:

·
Greg Poland Pacific BMW
3,135 Posts
Oh you are the gentleman that just got rid of your Infiniti?

·
Registered
163 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.